Thursday, February 04, 2010

Downloadable shows

I'm still having some issues setting this up, mostly because the computers at the station tend to crap out at extremely inopportune times- in last week's case losing the second half of last week's show. I think I can post this link up and not have it blow up in my face, though I'm not certain how long it will be valid for- this is the show that got interrupted by freezing rain screwing with the transmitter.

http://rapidshare.com/files/339657999/22z.mp3.html

I've also got that fill-in show I recorded for the 12th of January in the system- I just haven't converted it to mp3 yet and uploaded it. If there is time, I will record a special internet-only show for the week of February 12th, since we'll be pre-empted for the KVSC trivia competition.

No comments: