Friday, March 12, 2010

3/12/10

Tonight was a little difficult- I awoke from my early-evening nap to find that my sinuses were burning and that my stomach had decided to actively hate me. After some deliberation, I decided to go in and put on the show anyway because I was still excited about the program lineup.

I think it paid off, even though I probably sound like crap, there's a good flow of brutality in much of the first hour. The selections for the second hour incorporate two new bands to the program- Mystical Fullmoon and Imperium Dekadenz, which I imagine I will be using more of in the future.

Hour 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/362668325/031210a.mp3

Immolation- A Glorious Epoch
Drawn and Quartered- Wiped From the Earth
Krisiun- Massacre Under the Sun
Nephasth- You Have Lost
Necrophagist- Culinary Hyperversity
Gorguts- Subtle Body
Mithras- The Twisted Tower
Arkaik- Womb of Perception
Eluveitie- The Essence of the Ashes
Svartsot- Nidvisen
Finntroll- Den Frusna Munnen
Axamenta- Beyond the Haunting

Hour 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/362672146/031210b.mp3

Mystical Fullmoon- Per Speculum in Aenigmate
Locus Mortis- La XIII Porta
Imperium Dekadenz- Ego Universalis
Emancer- Invisible
Merrimack- The Golden Door
Arkhon Infaustus- Narcofili Sancti
Troll- Smertens Rike
Anorexia Nervosa- Mother Anorexia
+Dies Irae- The Oceans of Filth
Vader- We Are the Horde
+1349- Sculptor of Flesh
Gorgoroth- Cleansing Fire

No comments: