Friday, July 02, 2010

Finally back to the blog

Sorry folks, I've been planing off all extraneous duties for about the last month or so, as I've been moving. It's been an adventure- and it's still not done, but I intend to post the lists for the last few months, as well as links to the shows I did manage to record during that time shortly.

This week will not be recorded, as I've got someplace I've got to be right after I get done here.

7/2/10

Hour 1

Grave- Semblance in Black
Asphyx- Bloodswamp
Decapitated- The First Damned
Insision- Rewind into Chaos
Clinging to the Trees of a Forest Fire- Teeth and Hair
Mumakil- The Eye of Wrath
Pig Destroyer- Jupiter's Eye
Insidious Disease- Conceived through Hate
Vader- Litany
Necronomicon- The Awakening
Yyrkoon- Avatar Ceremony
The Ruins of Beverast- God's Ensanguined Bestiaries
Todtgelichter- Von Hass und Trauer
Pest- Decontamination

Hour 2

Watain- Malfeitor
Taake- September Omsider
Ondskapt- Astute Sceptre
Glorior Belli- Nox Illuminatio Mea
Absentia Lunae- The Timeless Call
Arkhon Infaustus- Criminal Deities
Istapp- 1160 (Miovik)
Diabolical Masquerade- Rider on the Bonez
Cadaver- Awakening
Carpathian Forest- DYPFRYST/Dett er Mitt Helvete
Locus Mortis- Sonno Eterno

No comments: