Friday, May 21, 2010

5/21/10

No download this week, didn't get to the back studio in time before the show. Kinda got the blahs, forgot a couple records. For some reason I keep forgetting to bring my Insect Warfare disc- this is the second time I've had to back off from playing them because I didn't have it on me. Next week, dammit.

The other record I forgot was the new Darkthrone, which I personally don't care for all that much. I think the territory they're heading in is a tad too far from black metal for me to care anymore, and I'm far from orthodox in my extreme metal tastes. I'll maybe bring that next week too, but it's just not doing it for me enough to trot it out too much.

Hour 1

Aeon- Abomination to God
Disinter- In the Wake of Evil
Blood Red Throne- Your Cold Flesh
Murder Corporation- Dog Heaven
General Surgery- Cauterization Frenzy
Those Who Bring the Torture- All Hail the Goat (Lord of Great Mutation)
Unleashed- Far Beyond Hell
In Battle- Scorched World
Apophis- Tear Down Your Walls
Exhumation- Images of Our Extinction
Infinited Hate- Purity Corrupted
Pessimist- Unspeakable Terror
Svartsot- Pa Odden Af Hans Hedenske Svaerd

Hour 2

Glorior Belli- Darkened Shroud
Antaeus- Xristik Throne
Lightning Swords of Death- Invoke the Desolate One
Gorgoroth- Carving a Giant
Semen Datura- Psychokrieg
Emancer- Winged Omniscience
Mortuus Caelum- Under the Crown of Sin
Pest- Decontamination
Arkhon Infaustus- Behind the Husk of Faith
Aborym- Black Hole Spell
Tidfall- Shining Serpent
Covenant (now The Kovenant)- Night of the Blackwinds

No comments: