Friday, April 02, 2010

Playlist for 4/2/10

I didn't end up getting recording set up in time, I just had to pretty much head in and start the show.

Hour 1

Incantation- Desecration (of the Heavenly Graceful)
Sinister- Republic of the Grave
Dark Tranquillity- Arkhangelsk
Kalmah- Withering Away
Svartsot- Havfruens Kvæd
Hollenthon- Son of Perdition
Rotting Christ- Demonon Vrosis
Moon- The Shining
Triptykon- Myopic Empire
The Axis of Perdition- My Time, My Reign, My Tyranny
Anaal Nathrakh- The Unbearable Filth of the Soul

Hour 2

Dark Funeral- Angelus Exuro pro Eternus
The Legion- Impious Gathering
Dismember- Death Conquers All
Vomitory- Deadlock
Rotten Sound- Dead Remains
Mumakil- Whip Reward
Pig Destroyer- Alexandria
Impious- Rostov Ripper
+Origin- Amoeba
Craft- False Orders Begone
Carpathian Forest- Return of the Freezing Winds
+The Sins of Thy Beloved- Forever
Arkhon Infaustus- Behind the Husk of Faith

No comments: