Friday, April 02, 2010

PLEDGE DRIVE

Okay, here's the deal if you want to pledge money to keep this station going:

Call in at 507-389-5678 or 1-800-456-7810

You can also pledge online at kmsu.org, there should be a link right on the front page.

You can also get in touch with me personally, and I can assist you.

I love putting this show together every week for all of you, I'd hate to miss the opportunity to continue to do so because of funding issues. Any amount you can contribute is fine, I know things are still tough out there.

Here are the various premium/swag options:

$10 Promo Cd

I have albums by Graves of Valor, Cephalic Carnage, Angerpath and The Faceless, as well as these two beauties:

Angelus Exuro pro Eternus by Dark Funeral, and
In the Constellation of the Black Widow by Anaal Nathrakh- last year's album of the year.

$20 will get you the Under Bloodred Skies DVD by Dismember and any one of the first four cds mentioned. I only have one DVD to give away, so pledge quickly if you want it.

$100 will get you an all-night marathon, picked out by you (within reason, can't violate FCC content regulations) and hosted by me (and you, if you can make it- otherwise I just sing your praises every hour.)

No comments: